10 months old


Playing in the sand

my finished wagon that my grandpa made for me

See my beads?

I love camping with mom and dad



Well Im standing alot now and I have taken one step without any help, then I sat. Mommy thinks I will be walking soon. I have been going out alot with mommy and daddy, I just went to the creole festival in SD and listened to zydico and blues music. I had alot of fun at the festival playing with my squirt bottle and having people laugh at me. I rode in my finished wagon too!Also mommy and I went down to Camp Penedalton to see daddy there while he was training. I got to put my feet in the ocean and play in the sand a little, but it got a chilly, so we went inside to play. I say mommy alot and googly googly, my baby talk but thats about it, I would rather climb on everything and touch everything instead of talk. Oh yeah I got another tooth too! 4 front top ones and 3 bottom ones, I even chew my food with my front teeth!